So this is the answer I received when I googled:

How fast does hair grow?



"A: The speed of hair growth is roughly 1.25 centimeters or 0.5 inches per month, being about 15 centimeters or 6 inches per year. With age the speed of hairgrowth might slow down to as little as 0.25 cm or 0.1 inch a month."

That means if you're trying to grow out your hair you really need to skip appointments (with short hair people go every 6 -8 weeks) but if you're growing out your hair, you should really try for for 12-14 weeks and then make sure you have a stylist who doesn't cut off anymore than 1/2 inch in length otherwise it will take you forever to get it grown out.

I know this because I'm growing out my short bob from spring and it just finally reached my shoulders because my hairstylist can be a little scissor happy and thinks 1/2 inch is really an inch and half.

Anyway, just sharing that. MOre photos of good hairstyles to come soon. I've just been busy with life.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...